What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that your browser downloads to your computer or device. Cookies help your browser navigate websites, but they cannot collect any information stored on your computer or in your files and are not viruses.
When the server uses a web browser to read cookies, they can make the website provide a better service. To protect your privacy, the browser only allows the website to access cookies that it has sent you and not cookies generated by other websites. If you do not wish to accept cookies you will still be able to access the site but some features may be disabled.
For more information on cookies and how they work, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
These cookies are owned by the site that created them and are necessary for the functionality of the site.
Without these cookies the site may not function properly.
- Provider: this site
- Purpose: to maintain user status between pages
- Expiry date: at the end of the browsing session
Navigational cookies are indispensable for moving around the www.blacklabelshirt.com website and taking advantage of all its features.
Third party cookies
- Cookies can be generated by: Shopify; PayPal; Google Tag Manager; Google Fonts; Google Analytics; Mailchimp Widget; Google Ads.
- The cookies that can be generated by Google Analytics are listed on this page: developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- The data generated by Google Analytics is stored by Google as indicated in the Google Analytics Policy which can be found at the following link: developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- nGoogle also provides a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
These cookies may be used by Black Label's partners in order to present advertising banners from www.blacklabelshirt.com on other sites or to show users similar or previously searched products based on their browsing history.
How do I change my cookie settings or revoke my consent?
These can usually be found in the "Options", "Tools" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Further information on changing your cookie settings can be found at the following link:
If you would like to find out what cookies are stored on your computer or device and disable them, you can visit the link: