We welcome you to our website www.blacklabelshirt.com.
The information is provided only for the site www.blacklabelshirt.com owned by ARA srl and not for other Web sites accessed via links.
The data controller
The data controller is ARA srl with registered office in Milan (MI) Via Lodovico Ariosto 32 Cap 20145.
- REA number: MI-2511178
- Fiscal code: 10177450961
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the above-mentioned premises and are carried out only by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Any transfer of personal data will be made in accordance with applicable laws and without prejudice to your legal rights.
Legal basis for processing
The Controller processes the User's Personal Data where one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opts-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
Types of data processed
Data generated by accessing and registering on the site
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
- manage control requirements on how the site is used;
- ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided by the user through access to the site and registration in the Reserved Area are collected and processed for the following purposes
- for the performance of customer relations activities;
- for the provision of services to the user or for the sale of products including payment and possible delivery;
- for administrative purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations or to comply with requests from judicial authorities;
- in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, via e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material.
Following specific authorization from the User, the Site may collect location data provided by the IP address.
Content sharing data via social networks
www.blacklabelshirt.com provides for the use of buttons or plugins in order to allow the sharing of content on social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked, YouTube etc. used by the User.
Customer's rectification right
The user has the right to request the correction of personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
Right of deletion
You may, at any time access your data, object to its processing or request the deletion, amendment or updating of all personal information collected by the Company, exercising your right to restriction of processing and your right to data portability, by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service, except in the following situations:
- there is an open position with the Customer Service;
- the user has an open order that has not yet been shipped or has only been partially shipped;
- You have an open debt to Black Label, regardless of payment method;
- You are suspected of committing a computer crime;
- for any purchase you make, we will retain your personal details relating to the transaction in accordance with our accounting rules.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to www.blacklabelshirt.com or indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
The data collected will be treated using electronic or automated, computer and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, to ensure the security of the same. The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which the data are collected in compliance with the regulations in force and legal obligations.
Persons authorized to process data
- persons, companies, associations or professional firms providing assistance and consultancy to our Company;
- companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected with and instrumental to the execution of the above-mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, maintenance of computer systems).